What are you currently listening to?

Bored? Here is a fun section for games of all kinds. Song games, trivia quizzes and lots of other fun activities can be found here. From time to time us kind folks at Grunge Forum will put one of our prized possessions up for grabs as well. Check it out here, you might be that lucky one!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

IN BLOOM by NIIIIIIIRRRRRVVVVVAAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

peace :mrgreen:
Angst-Ridden
Grunge prophet

Post by Angst-Ridden »

Tripping Daisy - Blown Away fucking awsome song..... and let me tell you this, when you hear an amazing song it doesnt matter whether its grunge or not cus it is awsome no matter wot!
>>>Insert cheesey saying or quote<<<
Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

Wings Of A Butterfly by HIM

"come on and show, let me know, rip out the wings of a butterfly, falling on the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, rip out the wings of a butterfly, don't let goooooooooooooooooooooooooo, rip out the wings of a butterfly, falling on the sun, rip out the wings of a butterfly, don't let go, rip out the wings of a butterfly, falling on the sun"

"Ur so fuckin special.I wish I was special,but I'm a creep.I'm a weirdo.What the hell am I doin here?I dont belong here"
"Wouldn't you like to see a change? Show us we can make one. Offer us the world and the world is you..."
Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

Best Of You by The Foo Fighters... for teh billionth time... teh CD came out on June 14th. I remember b/c it was my birthday. They've been playign the song on the radio for at least a month before that. And they're still calling it new music!!!! It's a good song, but get over it people! lol

"Ur so fuckin special.I wish I was special,but I'm a creep.I'm a weirdo.What the hell am I doin here?I dont belong here"
"Wouldn't you like to see a change? Show us we can make one. Offer us the world and the world is you..."
Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

And then they proceeded to play it 3 more times :lol:

Uhhh... I've been listening to Preston and Steve and they haven't played a song in quite a while, but they're damn funny!! :lol:. They gave these 2 listeners a week in their beach house and gave them a shitload of beer and then asked them to answer these trivia questions... it was absolutly hilarious!!

Oh cool! Music! lol. Knockin On Heaven's Dorr by Guns 'N' Roses :D

Leech Bucket
Grunge guru
Location: A place in a little small town. The only way to get there is to go straight down.

Post by Leech Bucket »

The Pixies-Bone Machine
Jesus built my car
It’s a love affair
Mainly jesus and my hot rod
Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

Bullet Proof Skin by Institue. Gaven Rossdale's new band. he's the dude from Bush.

Leech Bucket
Grunge guru
Location: A place in a little small town. The only way to get there is to go straight down.

Post by Leech Bucket »

Bob Marley-Is This Love
Jesus built my car
It’s a love affair
March2Fuzz
Grunge master

Post by March2Fuzz »

Well, i aint lisening to anything but in my head im hearing:

Flying Cloud - Dinosaur Jr

Do u guys ever sing songs in ur head or is it me?
There you are...when you stand in the rain,
and the rain fills your brain
makes you think that god......was fucked up
when he made this town
Leech Bucket
Grunge guru

Post by Leech Bucket »

March2Fuzz wrote:Well, i aint lisening to anything but in my head im hearing:

Flying Cloud - Dinosaur Jr

Do u guys ever sing songs in ur head or is it me?

You're not alone
Jesus built my car
It’s a love affair
Angst-Ridden
Grunge prophet

Post by Angst-Ridden »

im listening to dillweed which i just downloaded, they are a great band.... i realy hope they do well
>>>Insert cheesey saying or quote<<<
Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

Queen with Paul Rodgers doing Fat Bottom Girls live

Dorkess
Grunge fanatic

Post by Dorkess »

Even Flow by Pearl Jam :D

Leech Bucket
Grunge guru

Post by Leech Bucket »

the voices in my head
Jesus built my car
It’s a love affair
March2Fuzz
Grunge master

Post by March2Fuzz »

The Doors - When the musics over
There you are...when you stand in the rain,
and the rain fills your brain
makes you think that god......was fucked up