What are you currently listening to?

Bored? Here is a fun section for games of all kinds. Song games, trivia quizzes and lots of other fun activities can be found here. From time to time us kind folks at Grunge Forum will put one of our prized possessions up for grabs as well. Check it out here, you might be that lucky one!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

sunman
Grunge maniac

Post by sunman »

"Two Dope Boyz"- Outkast
blame it on the rain,man...
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

Post by Christina Cornell »

At least you got the chance to see them. The only UK show this year has sold out and poor people like me can't go see them rock out at Brixton >_<

Velvet Revolver - Slither
I imagine flying tortillas with the face of the Virgin Mary on them, and some mexican house wife screaming "AIEEE!"
lovecat
Grunge fan

Post by lovecat »

DON'T BE SAD,U DIDN'T MISS MUCH!
All that I want is to Play,hey!
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

I don't know, I guess it's just the fact it's Sonic Youth that's there.... and the fact I've heard so much good stuff about them live...I don't know...

Muse - Dead Star
I imagine flying tortillas with the face of the Virgin Mary on them, and some mexican house wife screaming "AIEEE!"
sunman
Grunge maniac

Post by sunman »

Sonic Youth is a great band. At first I didn't like them, and then, about 9-10 years ago ( I think it was 1995 ), I heard "Sugar Cane". I saw them performing live, and they were great. Respect!
agentmoulder254
Grunge maniac

Post by agentmoulder254 »

...YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TOOL IS!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Next to Nirvana(and maybe Pearl Jam), they are the greatest band of all time! Tool are the Pink Floyd of our generation. They're a band for the more lyrically-charged fans, like me. They mix dark, murky underground progressive metal with psychedelic lyrics and a alternate style in they're beat, and not to mention they're sarcastic (and full-o'-cursing)songwriting(ex. Opiate.) I only have the cd Opiate, and I listen to that immensely, and I also listen to the tiny scrapings of Aenima, Schism, and Sober that I can on the radio. If you don't prefer millions of curses than get Lateralus(the only one without Parental Advisory.) If I were you though, I wouldn't BUY Opiate, (although it's well worth the $30 bucks I would have forked out otherwise) because it only has 6 songs(cough and hidden track) it would be a lot better to download it on a blank cd and add some cool hard tracks from other bands(I did Alice in Chains, and a track with Maynard from Tool and Zach from Rage called You Cant Kill the Revolution) and get much more than $30 dollars worth of music. :mrgreen: You can also find Maynard in A Perfect Circle, and he works with some nu-metal charital bands like System of A Down, Age Against the Caffeine(Rage Against the Machine.) Tool is a great influence in bands.
Remember I will always love you as I claw your fucking throat away.
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

Well, Tool are pretty much unknown here in the UK and MTV2 rarely play their videos, and when they do, it's sometime around 4am on a Wednesday night. Hell, I only heard about them through music forums. And even then, I've never heard any of their songs properly (Too tired to take it all in)

Sonic Youth - Wish Fulfillment
sunman
Grunge maniac

Post by sunman »

Triple Trouble- Beastie Boys
Not bad at all...
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

The video for Triple Trouble's pretty amusing as well

Kasabian - Processed Beats
sunman
Grunge maniac

Post by sunman »

I haven't listen Kasabian- the name of the band sounds scary, at least too me...
lovecat
Grunge fan

Post by lovecat »

GIRLS-Tricky (3rd time in a rowe, slowely driving my bf crazy...)
All that I want is to Play,hey!
sunman
Grunge maniac

Post by sunman »

Mic check- RATM
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

Muse - Plug In Baby
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

Muse - Citizen Erased

(I'm listening to one of their albums)
Christina Cornell
Grunge guru

Incubus - Talk Shows On Mute