Who Am I?

Bored? Here is a fun section for games of all kinds. Song games, trivia quizzes and lots of other fun activities can be found here. From time to time us kind folks at Grunge Forum will put one of our prized possessions up for grabs as well. Check it out here, you might be that lucky one!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

incessantmace
Site Admin

Re: Who Am I?

Post by incessantmace »

I got eaten by a bear in one of my videos once. Also, most of my albums have weird names that don't really exist.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
otherimprov wrote:And who made you president of grunge town?
subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 »

Gimme another hint
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

I only acted in one movie and got into fistfights with the director. The movie itself got raving reviews though.
"Buy a car, buy estates. Buy a baseball club, or something elite." ("Car Buying Time", Little Bears from Bangkok)
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

You'll now be pressed to remember but -- an Icelandic lass called Björk Guðmundsdóttir is the answer
It's hard to start things over, You can feel the fire around us, All the time. It's still unfashionable to beleive in principles.Let the Music Play.
incessantmace
Site Admin

Post by incessantmace »

Yessir! Well done :D
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Looks like it’s my turn then!

Easyish. Once I remarked that I “listen to Green Day to sound British”.
It's hard to start things over, You can feel the fire around us, All the time. It's still unfashionable to beleive in principles.Let the Music Play.
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Post by XsInMyEyes »

Looks like nobody is exceptionally interested... or just doesnt know who Im referring to, but..

My former spouse is credited with writing some of the lyrics in my best known song