Favorite Solo?

Bored? Here is a fun section for games of all kinds. Song games, trivia quizzes and lots of other fun activities can be found here. From time to time us kind folks at Grunge Forum will put one of our prized possessions up for grabs as well. Check it out here, you might be that lucky one!

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana, evee103, boxcar

Y2K-kyle

Re: Favorite Solo?

Post by Y2K-kyle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:47 am

SKUNCHBAG wrote: So you don't listen to the Cream but you know how to play the one song that everybody knows? How exactly does that make you any different from Nirvana "fans" who know just that one riff? This is heresy!
Truth. :ugeek:
otherimprov wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:17 am
Pinch yourself Kyle and wake up from your sleep
incessantmace wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am
I tried to seduce my wife by singing Big Dumb Sex to her once. Didn't work out though, I dunno why

subpop1999
Grunge God

Post by subpop1999 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:58 am

Dunno why that happened... anyway

take your pick gents
Fuck this American bullshit, I'm from Yorkshire, and it's Yorkshire day. Let's go eat some tatties and Yorkshire pudding.

PunkingtonGrunge
Grunge God

Post by PunkingtonGrunge » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 pm

SKUNCHBAG wrote:
PunkingtonGrunge wrote:sunshine of your love was the first song i ever learnt on guitar, Dante. i just didn't listen to other Cream songs all that much.
So you don't listen to the Cream but you know how to play the one song that everybody knows? How exactly does that make you any different from Nirvana "fans" who know just that one riff? This is heresy!
i only learnt it when i was starting out playing guitar, i don't play it anymore, i'm not crazy about it. it was literally to give myself an idea of how to play.
Now I think it's alright, to feel inhuman...
Comin' at ya quiet and underwhelming from the unremarkable soundscapes of Farmer Jan!!!11!1!1one!!1
https://soundcloud.com/blueblueblur

Schneider
Grunge God

Post by Schneider » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Cream are rather good. You might want to listen to Disraeli Gears in its entirety.