Changing forum's theme

Find any problems with our site or have a great suggestion to make it even better? Let us know here.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

heavenlybanana
Grunge fan

Changing forum's theme

Post by heavenlybanana »

Hey, I remember there was a way where you could change the forum's theme to dark. I'm currently stuck with this standard blue and grey combination. Anyone could tell me how? Thanks a bunch :)
kill me, i have bones
XsInMyEyes
Grunge master

Re: Changing forum's theme

Post by XsInMyEyes »

heavenlybanana wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:23 pm Hey, I remember there was a way where you could change the forum's theme to dark. I'm currently stuck with this standard blue and grey combination. Anyone could tell me how? Thanks a bunch :)
We’re all stuck with that I’m afraid , I don’t know what on earth is up with it...
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
- William of Occcam
heavenlybanana
Grunge fan

Re: Changing forum's theme

Post by heavenlybanana »

XsInMyEyes wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 pm
heavenlybanana wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:23 pm Hey, I remember there was a way where you could change the forum's theme to dark. I'm currently stuck with this standard blue and grey combination. Anyone could tell me how? Thanks a bunch :)
We’re all stuck with that I’m afraid , I don’t know what on earth is up with it...
Oh damn. Thanks for the answer though :) x
kill me, i have bones