Nitesh is dead. I can't fucking believe it :(((((

All the news you need to know about GRUNGEFORUM.COM and anything else we think you'll be interested in.

Moderators: sadie, Y2K-kyle, evee103, boxcar, j-bug, incessantmace, Curmudgeon, KristinNirvana

evee103
Site Admin

Re: Nitesh is dead. I can't fucking believe it :(((((

Post by evee103 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:08 pm

So I know how to fix this but for some reason when I try to change the settings I need to change, it says "You are not allowed to manage this group." James, help!?
The Jeevies. It's a feeling you get.
Sorlag wrote:You're releasing on Mini CD? I thought that format was as dead as this forum

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:41 pm

boxcar wrote:
Pennyroyaltea wrote:I"ve been trying but can't do it, I don't think I'm authorized too. Does any other admin want to give it a go?
I tried as well, couldn't get it to work.
Thanks for trying man, maybe we should talk to James? Maybe he needs to be the one to do it?

Daffy wrote:
PunkingtonGrunge wrote:Going through old threads where Nitesh posted is so weird now...
i was reading on our facebook chat...fuck man, that dude was great! He will be missed, it was never any drama, bad mouthing or anything coming from Nitesh. Its a fucking shame how fast things change!
I was doing that the other day, we were chatting not 3 weeks ago. It's so strange to look back at it. It'll never really, truly feel like he's gone.
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!

Pennyroyaltea
Grunge God

Post by Pennyroyaltea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:41 pm

evee103 wrote:So I know how to fix this but for some reason when I try to change the settings I need to change, it says "You are not allowed to manage this group." James, help!?

Yes!! That happened to me as well!
shanze wrote:And you will. You will.

Then you put your spell on him and Jerry shall be yours.

FOREVER!