Search found 136 matches
- Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 pm
- Forum: Games and Competitions
- Topic: Grunge forum etiquette and rules
- Replies: 46
- Views: 131537
I've admitted in the past that i'm gay... Yet somehow i'm also a homophobe for using words like queer in a humorous context. Go wrap your brains around that one. Who's really ignorant here.... The one who uses those words? Or the person who gives these words their undue power in the first place? Ban...
- Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 pm
- Forum: Soundgarden
- Topic: Should SG remix their early albums (like PJ did with Ten)?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4063
Would I like to hear Badmotorfinger tracks with the clarity of this?
Screw that tainting the purity of the song n/s.
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm
- Forum: Movies, TV and videos
- Topic: How do you feel about the upcoming Kurt Cobain movie?
- Replies: 44
- Views: 9764
Courtney was kind of a looker in her prime.
No.Pennyroyaltea wrote:You cant take the time the do a quick 3 second search? Why? Too busy watching Naurto?Priceless Advice wrote:
I can't be fucked to search if a J-Rock thread has been made before.
I'm too busy watching Naruto.
- Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm
- Forum: Grunge Fashion
- Topic: How longs ur hair??
- Replies: 1423
- Views: 198800
I had to resort to urbandictionary Crunk 1. To get Crunk is To have a good time. 2. Crunk is also thought to be derived from a combination or a portmanteau of the words "crazy" and "drunk", or a combination of "chronic" and "drunk", referring to the state of being both drunk from alcohol and high on...